food/love/life/film

Friday, June 3, 2011

Some people are just rude.

Death is such an inconvenient and inconsiderate truth. I get the evolution/the Good Lord is in the business of clearing and forwarding to the afterlife,out with the old et al,but death just seems a bit unnecessary.

Ok,let me rephrase that. I don't have anything against death. I doubt I'd want to live forever. I think. Make me a vampire and we can check. What I have against the Grim Reaper is his methods. What I wouldn't give to give that cowled figure a piece of mind. Why's it have to be so messy? Can't people just disappear into thin air like bad parents? Must there be sijui bloody accidents and carnage? As if a hospital bill the length of one's right arm (in a bad way) wasn't enough,they also have to die and be put in the ground. You see,this is why death is clearly a dude with a low IQ. No female would've elected to have people die ovyoovyo and then make them pay for it. Like the intense pain and loss isn't enough,no,let's just pile on more holiday joy. The Grim Reaper needs finishing school,damnit. *walks away muttering like Muttley*

tSN

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Can't people just disappear into thin air like bad parents?" Ditto! Can't tell you how many times I have wished this.

    ReplyDelete