food/love/life/film

Monday, November 22, 2010

Of Marriages and Mercedes,2

Mr. M came to the wedding with Roger. Let me get this out real quick...Roger is so many kinds of fine,it's nearly impossible to see anyone else beside the halo that surrounds his divinely crafted features. It's pleasantly distracting. But you know,the problem with the bro code is that him and I will never happen,because Mr. M and I already did. Kinda sucks. Is it...generous...of me to want it-erm,them,all? And evil to wish that in another time,it could be done? Oh well.

I was of course sitting at the front,so I watched him walk in 2 hours late. He then proceeded to start texting me during the service. Yup,when the cameras were focused on everyone in the front. Yes,me included. Fortunately,I had craftily hidden my phone in my bouquet. Hahaha! Hahahahaha! Fie,ye anti-texting-during-formal-stuff gods!

The photo shoot...then the reception. I was generally being a bad bridesmaid and escaping periodically from the bridal party...yes,while the speeches were going on...yes,everyone could see me. And why? To chill with Mr. M. For some reason,I felt the need to be around him that day. No,it wasn't what you think it was. Whatever it is you're thinking.

As he was about to leave,my niece locked the keys in the Mercedes. Which had no spare key. And we didn't have a jack,or any Chuck Norris/Daniel Craig/superhero-who-can-unlock-stuff-with-his-mind capabilities to help us open the door. So we were supposed to get the keys out before my cousins noticed that they couldn't get home. To pile the pressure on,the reception was nearly over and my cousin had a court case the next day...and the briefs he needed were in the car...

13 comments:

  1. Tentententeeen...!! Why oh why did tsn's niece lock the keys *IN* the car?! Whatever became of the locked-up-briefs predicament!? & were those the only briefs that stayed 'locked up' that evening?!? :O Who I ask, WHO is Mr. M anyway??! What a wedding! What a day! What a story!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian,I'm not sure the world realizes just how awesome you are. I'm just...not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! one more paragraph and there was sex!!! IN THE MERCEDES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, kewl stuff! We really need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @tSN, good afternoon(:p), you know I was thinking just that the other day! We really need to, you know, make sure... Subtle imposition of ideas on the unsuspecting masses comes to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Domiyouji san said...
    I also want to know,who on earth is Mr. M???... the bro code is a consolation to the next "bro" that nothing is going on between the bro n his gal.So narcissist, have Roger....roger that?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. ROGER THAT! No can do. Stupid code. Honestly,it's just selfish. If you refer to previous posts,you will see that sharing is caring... :o) :D Miki,yes. Yes,I can. :D fiona,indeed...sketch this isn't your blog,that ain't the next logical conclusion lol. Yeah Brian that kinda sounds like religion LOL #jussayin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ps. Nick,he wanted to come. What's a girl to do? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ps. Nick,he wanted to come. What's a girl to do? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe...i want to see u in pink, sorry, fuschia.

    ReplyDelete