food/love/life/film

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This world is NOT my home.

Today, we mourn the loss of a great man.

Mr. Miyenn.

MM was bought in July 2010, and served as a faithful anchor to my topsy turvy life. He was always there for me when I needed him. He had his flaws, like all men do, but at the end of the day, he always made an effort to support me. Through hanging, the rave, relationships, stupid Airtel rates and network signals, dark stormy nights and trips to Karachuonyo, he was by my side. I blogged from him constantly. He was an ever-present companion on my trips to the bathroom, serving as a much smaller form of entertainment but proving to be invaluable. Clearly, however, it was his time to go.

He is succeeded by his earphones and his charger, and will truly be missed.

I am currently accepting phone donations, whether monetary or in kind.

May he rest in eternal peace, and may the toes/fingers of whoever stole him shrink to the size of the dot atop this i <<< in proportion to their brain.

tSN

7 comments:

  1. @Jntt, I hate your phone.

    @wanza, thanks babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pole, may she blow into pieces when the thief puts her to his earPole, may she blow into pieces when the thief puts her to his ear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind sadistic thoughts. :o)

    ReplyDelete