food/love/life/film

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The first cut is the deepest

January is basically over, and I have holes in my ears. The year began with a bang (he. He.), result being that a lot of things have changed in my life. For one, my hairdo. For two, at the ripe old age of 23, I pierced my ears. For the first time.

You see, the thing is, I don't do permanent things if they're not relationships. Earrings, tattoos, babies...you get the drift. But I decided to take the plunge, a lot because people keep giving me earrings and I felt it was a sign. (the first pair of earrings that were ever given to me were by one of my best friends in class 7. Best, and apparently she didn't notice I didn't have holes. Doh.) Also...they're pretty.

BUT THEY'RE SO FREAKING IRRITATING. Honestly I don't know if I would have still done it if I knew then what I knew now...which is that THEY'RE SO FREAKING IRRITATING. I pick up my phone and they *plenk* on my screen. I keep thinking something is crawling on my ear. Cleaning it stings. I want a ticket to the Bahamas. (I figured if I'm whining, might as well throw them all in there. Telling the universe and all) How do babies DO THIS! And yes. I am saying I have less of a threshold for pain THAN A BABY. Ain't no shame in my anasthesia-wanting game.

tSN

9 comments:

  1. Bloody hell!! why do the make it so hard to comment?!!

    :) anyhoo, lol! *plenklenklenk* when the phone shifts. You'll get used to them....eventually.

    Nonz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I don't knooooooooooooooooooowwww why it is so hard!! Sigh. Oh well. Thanks for putting in the MEGA effort lol. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????! ME!!!! HOLES!!!!!! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Funny, that was the look on my face as well...

      Delete
  3. Haha, Earrings, another reason i so enjoy being a guy. im sure you look even prettier with them on though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article

    ReplyDelete